30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Feel Inspired<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Feel Inspired
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Joy A
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert I did your program a few months ago then my mum needed full on care for a month. I started to progress my practice and then I lost the plot with yoga My mum took a downward turn and needed full on care for over a month. My shoulders and back were like I'd never done yoga before. A couple of days ago she started to improve so I started your program again and it was just enough starting back in poor shape, tired and stressed. Last night I followed lesson 2 with your shoulder release class and really enjoyed it. I'm in an isolated village so doing yoga online has been a lifesaver. I recommend the shoulder program to anyone that wants to combine the challenge with a complimentary class, there were some lovely healing stretches and I slept like a log. Thank you Joy
Robert Sidoti
Hi Donna, Thanks for showing up for the challenge and great question! Kira Sloane pretty much summed it up with her thoughts and suggestions:) Let me/us know what you end up doing, we love getting feedback from you all! Have a great day!
Robert Sidoti
Welcome back Joy! I hope your mum is feeling better, she's lucky to have a caregiver such as yourself. I will say that I've learned over the years how important is to take good care of yourself so to be of better service to those in need around you, your mum in this case. I'm sure I'm repeating what you may already know and do your best to do, can't hurt to be reminded from time to time:) I'm glad that Yoga Anytime helps to bring you yoga in an area that is difficult to find live classes! Do your best to carve out these 20 minutes everyday, we will be here to support you along the way! Sending love and support to your mum
Donna S
2 people like this.

DUH ....on my part. sorry I wasted your time on such a dumb question that I could figure out myself. I watch and learn the first time and then 2nd/3rd time improve on the posture or focus on the posture and feel what works better for me. LOVE IT.
Karin E
1 person likes this.
Day 3 . How wonderful . No sense of competition or panic just peace , I just love these 20 mins with you. Thank you!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Day3. Loving this yoga set. I like the way you are "human" with the practice, as in, you wobble a little on balance postures (day 2) and that's okay. Feeling energized. Thank you for an awesome journey!
Sineyah J
2 people like this.
I live on a little west coast island where everyone is into yoga!! but as a single mama of three, I just can't seem to get out to classes regularly. I love your style and the grounded masculine energy that you bring to the videos (you remind me of my favourite reggae yoga teacher!) I just started the 30 day challenge (day 3) and it is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning, before my day takes off like crazy. I can feel the space opening up in my body and the letting go of tension. I have been grinding my teeth at night during sleep for a long time, but notice that in just 3 days my jaw is softening. Thank you!!
Robert Sidoti
Heeeey there Sineyah 🙏🏽
Thanks for sharing your comment!
Sounds like time is not a luxury you have these days, for a beautiful reason for sure, kiddos are priority. Very important to find time for yourself as you are doing first thing in the morning, it's that 'put the oxygen mask on yourself first' concept:) Then you'll be better prepared for the lovely demands of a momma of 3. I have a 15 year old, cannot quite fathom 3 on my own, good job!!
Anyway, please keep me posted on your journey, I love hearing from people!
All my best, and 'may the force be with you' 🙏🏽✌️☀️
Ellen M
1 person likes this.
Dear Robert,

You have no idea how much this practice already means to me. I am a new mother working full-time (as a middle school teacher nevertheless) and I never get time for myself. This challenge has been tough to start but so meaningful. I feel your connection and how much you care through the computer. Your tone, your kind words, your encouragement all mean so much. It is truly amazing how you can connect with us even though we are not together. Thank you for this practice.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Ellen and congrats on your being a new mother🙏🏽 Middle school huh? I remember what a pain in the '$&@' , good luck with that:) You may have to apply some of your yoga skills in that environment.
It's truly my pleasure to offer this and I am so happy that is comes through!
Keep me posted as you move through the challenge! All my best, Robert
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial