30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Be Fearless<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Be Fearless
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Miriam M
2 people like this.
I did modified Crow pose! The pillows were a brilliant prop. Felt anxiety for the first poses knowing Crow was coming, but Robert, tbat was the best variation I have seen. Great videos. Thank you for creating this practice.
Robert Sidoti
Yay and congrats to you Miriam!!
Sylvia H
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert! First time actually holding crow for a couple seconds!! So excited I did it again after too!! Love LOVE your insights and reminders. Chair pose has also never been to challenging with the pulling apart and pulling the pelvis down. Can't wait for tomorrow! :)
Robert Sidoti
What an accomplishment Sylvia, Crow is not an easy pose and one to feel proud of even if held for a nano second:)
Glad the sequences and challenge is working for you! Keep posting, I love to read about everyone's experience!
Louisa G
1 person likes this.
Day 5 once again Robert and I'm feeling much stronger this time round and actually got both toes off ground for crow even if just for a second! Namaste
Robert Sidoti
Round 2 Day 5 Louisa! Impressive I must say!
Rockin Crow like no problem now huh?! Love it:) Thanks for being here and sharing!
Debra D
1 person likes this.
I am so enjoying this challenge Robert. When I heard you say Crow at the start I was like No no-o-o-o because that pose has always been my bête (bird) noir. But you are so positive and encouraging and what do you know, I got my feet off the ground for two seconds in crow. Yay!! Flying! 🙌🏻
Robert Sidoti
Love hearing this Debra! I can totally relate to that feeling when you hear a certain pose coming up in class. I've got a handful I don't love, and when the instructor guides me in a different way, encourages or inspires me to try it, it feels good afterward:) Thanks for joint the challenge!!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Legs hurt a little from prior days but love, love, love the practice!
Chrissy
2 people like this.
The elbow to knee balancing instruction is super helpful on how to get set up for
balance practice. Thanks so much Robert for showing me how to tackle that challenging pose. Looking forward to day 6 :)
21-30 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial