30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Find Stability<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Find Stability
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
So funny about the crow Erika!
Thanks to you Elle, Sam and Erika for being here!
Robert Sidoti
Robert Sidoti
Sylvia H
2 people like this.
I was feeling a little sore in the arms and shoulders this morning. Thank you for a more restorative practice today. Love starting each day with you! Thank you Robert!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Oh yes! I really enjoyed the synergy with the crow at the window just in time for bird-dog. I love these cosmic connections!
Robert Sidoti
How have the past 9 days been going Jenny?! Thanks for being here with all of us and good job!!
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Things are going great! I like to think of these 20-minute segments as battery chargers. No matter how lazy or "draggy" I'm feeling, I'm finding that doing the daily challenge perks me right up and gets me ready for the rest of my day mentally. Also, I've been doing yoga for over 20 years, but this challenge has managed to produce some residual achiness (in a good way) in some spots that I hadn't felt before! Good stuff!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Jenny !
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
hola Robert - first of - thanks! you have a lovely encouraging manner. it´s funny though - I was thinking, Im not sure this is for me - those side planks, I just dont feel good there...so I wasnt going to continue with the challenge but I scanned the comments today and when I saw the crow was checking you out, well I just had to do it! And of course -it was just the most beautiful energising sort of soothing practice and I loved it so much - onwards after all! loveandpeacexxxx
Robert Sidoti
Hola Michelle! I'm so glad you decided to 'do it'!! I love those moments when I meet a road block or something I just don't want to do for whatever reason, and I move through it, it generally feels so good once finished! Happy you continued! Where are you now in challenge? Onwards! Best, Robert :)
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial