30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Move Forward<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Move Forward
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
How's it going friends?? Keep up the good work and steady practice!
Lianne M
4 people like this.
This one was fun but I fell over a bit!!
Maria Elena D
I agree Lianne, this one was fun! and I feel very warrior like right now, :) thank you Robert! good day everyone!
Elaine Fox
2 people like this.
So I rolled up the end of my mat for crow pose this time and it worked even better than I thought it would! Still can't quite do the pose, but now it's not because of my wrists. :)
Robert Sidoti
You are a warrior Maria! It's Day 11 and every comment from you is full of strength, confidence and positivity! Thanks for bringing your great energy to this community!
Robert Sidoti
Elaine, I'm so glad that it feels better for your wrists! With good practice crow pose will come, be patient and have fun during the process:) You're doing great!
Kit S
2 people like this.
One of my favs so far! Thanks for doing this.
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this one Robert. I particularly liked moving through the warrior moves. Crow pose is very challenging but I liked how non-judgmental you are. I had a bit of a moment today thinking that maybe if I just keep trying it a bit everyday one day I may even be able to lift both of my feet off the mat at once and then .... well anything could happen
Michaela M
2 people like this.
I showed up again. Loving it. Loved loved loved the balance pose and really felt it in my shins and calf just as I released the pose. I also like the variation.
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Kit! How are you? Still around practicing? Happy Summer to you!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial