30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Stoked Core<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Stoked Core
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Good job Luisa, Day 13! This is a challenging sequence, but you've done it and are moving on to day 14, woooooohoooooo! Stronger and more capable every day, so much can come with a steady and consistent practice Luisa.
Robert Sidoti
Haha Kathleen, I wish I could see your set up with multiple mats and cats roaming around, not unlike a lot of people I'm sure! I love when they end up settling in and feeling your calming energy as you move into relaxation, that's definitely the case with dogs in my experience:) So fun, thank you for sharing!
Robert Sidoti
You are so supportive and positive Maria, thank you for this!
Robert Sidoti
With steady practice you'll be able to Elaine! They are not easy, just fyi. It may look easy when I'm doing them, but I'm working hard AND I once had trouble with them as you are, so keep on showing up :)
Paige G
3 people like this.
Okay this one was freaking hard!!!! 100% worth it though, and I'm proud of myself for completing it. Will definitely use this as a core go-to!
Sam
Sam
3 people like this.
That was was a hard one Robert - glad to see the back of #13 but am proud of myself that I did it - well most of it lol. Onwards to 14
TS
TS
2 people like this.
Just got off from a rough day of work and came home looking forward to day 13...then I saw it was all core work. At first I was bummed but I ended up loving it! Exactly what I needed to get my mind off work, thanks so much Robert.
Robert Sidoti
That is a hard 20 minutes Paige and Sam! Always feels good when you push (safely) through those comfort zones:)
Robert Sidoti
Hey there TS! Sometimes it's those really tough things we don't want to do that can take our minds off things:)
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
I read all the comments and almost talked myself out of this one. I'm quite tired and sore from an active weekend. But hey, inner pep talk complete with imaginary glitter pom poms, only 20 min, girl, get upstairs and do yo thang. I did my best. It was definitely challenging. Still tired and sore but way more energized. Thank you for this practice.
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial