30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Stoked Core<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Stoked Core
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Grateful for YOU Joan !! Planks do work - hard not to feel the love in the core :) See you soon Joan! 
Joy E
1 person likes this.
This is an awesome core workout. Really need this type of practice.
Thank you.
Robert Sidoti
Hi joy ! Glad you enjoyed this core focused workout! The 'core' is such an integral part of our overall well being!! 
Joan J
1 person likes this.
This is my go to core work when I don't  have much time.  I add some boat poses  to really feel my core.  Always grateful, Robert 🌾🌸
Robert Sidoti
So good to hear this Joan !! I will be revisiting this practice myself, good core work never hurts - well hurts a little :) 
FanRodgers
1 person likes this.
Lucky number 13! My nemesis: core strenght! Great class, and very challenging haha! Still here my friend, and I'm enjoying the new feeling that I'm experiencing.  Thank you for doing this challenge, and keeping me motivated.  Just love all of it! :)
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey hey FanRodgers !! Thanks for the awesome update here - I love hearing about your experience! I’ll ‘see’ you for number 14!! 
Lina S
Wow! Dolphin pose with knee to elbow... that was the first time I did it! You feel powerful after
Kerry N-W
This practice was too much for me. I haven't yet built the strength for the side planks lifts, or that many shoulder planks. Shall I go back and start again at day 1? Or keep trying this until I can do it and move on? I fear day 14 might be out of my range.
Sandra Židan
Uh, today's practice was pretty hard but I did it anyway and I do feel my core now! Thanks Robert! Namaste! 🔥
41-50 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial