30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Thank You, Self<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Thank You, Self
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Luisa C
1 person likes this.
Halfway through the challenge!! Looking forward to keeping the daily practice for the next 15 days and beyond! Namaste
Uschi H
2 people like this.
Great session today. I enjoyed the mellow pace for a change. Perfect start for my Sunday.
Maria Elena D
Yes! very good session today, Feeling stronger and at ease. thank you Robert! did I mention that I am enjoying this challenge immensely, :) Good day everyone.
Robert Sidoti
Happy 'Half Way' mark guys!! Can't express to you enough how cool it is for me to be able to witness your journey and connect with you along the way! I feel like I know you all. Thanks for all you bring to this challenge, you not only inspire the others coming through, you definitely inspire me daily!
Elaine Fox
3 people like this.
This was a nice practice, and good timing for something a little mellower. My (nearly non-existent) abdominals are still feeling the last couple workouts! :)
Robert Sidoti
Well done Elaine! Let's get those abdominals fired up and working! Looks like you're on the path of a stronger body as you've just finished up DAY 15!! See you at 16!
Jordana H
3 people like this.
Had a big LOL at the Week 2 Complete video. I'm really enjoying this challenge and am taking it off the mat into my work life (employee wellness). Thanks for the inspiration - best yoga bro around!
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
That was a great practice! Exactly what I needed as my body was sore from yesterday. Also first time ever that I was able to put my feet flat on the floor during a down dog. Yeah me LOL See you tomorrow.
Robert Sidoti
Jordana! Apologies for delayed response. I love that you are able to bring this into your work life to help others, as well as yourself of course :)
Robert Sidoti
Yay YOU Sam! Good job and yes, see you tomorrow!!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial