30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Thank You, Self<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Thank You, Self
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
Nice calming practice today. I'm in a more contemplative mood and in touch with my body, ferlings and heart. Paying very close attention to my body soul spirit and emotions. Namaste.
Suzanne D
Dear Robert. You knew what kind of day I had today and sent out the practice I needed. Thanks! Suzanne
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Nice change of pace for a more subtle feeling. Just starting a 21 Day Meditation challenge which I will combine with remaining 15 days of this challenge. Namaste
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I appreciate the gentle guidance into Camel pose.  Back bends are touchy for me due to a past herniated disc, your instructions helped me get a gentle bend without lower back pain ( not able to reach my heels).
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for the feedback Joan !! Backbends can definitely be tricky, especially with the herniated disc (past or present) I'm glad you got a little taste and sensation of the backbend, it can feel soooo good and freeing!! Always love your comments and insights Joan, thank you! 
Ch Marie d’I
Cool after the two past days... 🙏
Katie C
1 person likes this.
Taking this class the day after the 2020 election in the US. It's amazing how much calmer and better I feel. Thanks, Robert. 
Robert Sidoti
It's amazing what 20 minutes on the mat can do Katie C  :)) Just have to 'SHOW UP'. Looks like you're continuing to do just that! Thanks for sharing here with all of us. 
Roslyn G
Great session and really enjoyed it.  I am really enjoying this 30 day challenge.
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Robert, for this great practice! I am looking forward to the new practices! Namaste! ☀️
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial