30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Open-Hearted Superhero<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Open-Hearted Superhero
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Debra D
2 people like this.
That was a great practice! I don't know why but I had developed a fear of the back bend and had not done wheel for a long time. But today all of the backbending felt not just effortless but DELIGHTFUL! I thank you once more Robert for your encouragement and aura of positivity. In recent years yoga sometimes felt like a duty more than a pleasure. A shorter practice is making a real difference to me :)))
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for sharing Debra! Backbends can have that affect or feeling for sure, especially with so many people having or have had low back pain, at first sight they seem to be directed at the low back, but as you may have experienced, it's more about the upper chest/heart region kinda lifting and shining:)) The practice can be both a discipline and pleasure, we tend to go to the extreme so often and forget the pleasure aspect, glad you are finding this Debra!!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Today I was feeling grumpy, far less motivated to practice yoga than when I am sore and achy. But...I stalked to the mat like Darth Vader and proceeded. Focusing on the movements allowed me to get some space from the grumpy...space from a mood means more freedom. By the time I was done, joy began peeking through the clouds. It's so profound to me to simply show up to a practice and witness transformation. Thank you so much for this practice!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed the back bends and the sensation of my heart opening. We can all do with more open hearts! Still can't do a full wheel - I get halfway, but that push with the core and arms into the full pose eludes me. Still, I'm devoted to the 20 minute yoga session. A great way to start the day, bar none. Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Heart opening back bends can feel so nice and be very much needed! Don't worry or rush wheel, it may or may not come, other ways to achieve that feeling of openness:) Thanks for your comments and feedback, I love it!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I could do The Bridge but I don't have the flexibility for The Wheel. Lovely practice and good prepation for 21 minutes of meditation with Nikki. Namaste
Dawn A
2 people like this.
Thank you for this! It was amazing as usual! Be love.
Robert Sidoti
You are amazing Dawn !! Thanks for the comment! 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Watching/doing it one year later again it's still just as fresh and invigorating.  Love all the heart-opening backbends after a day at work.
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Why does it say I'm on Day 20?  I did the whole challenge a year ago.  Also I did #20 yesterday again.  Why doesn't it say that I completed this challenge?
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial