30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Open-Hearted Superhero<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Open-Hearted Superhero
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Ashley
Hi Christel, you can 'check off' that you've watched the class by clicking on the little check box icon next to the View Date details (if the views aren't tracking, it'll be an eye icon that says "Not Yet"). 

Som etimes if you have a pop up or ad blocker on your web browser, it may not track all your video views accurately. Here's how to change it.

Ho pe that helps! Warm wishes, Ashley from Yoga Anytime :)
Christel B
HI Ashley-Marie,
Yes that helps.  I usually always check off that eye icon and it works.
I just noticed that there is an eye icon on shows that I have watched which I'v never noticed before.  That will help.
Thanks,
C hristel
Joan J
I always stay away from back bends due to lower back issues, but here I find them accessible due to your slow, gentle guidance into each pose. (except for wheel, too much pain in my wrists)  Got a few nice cracks in my breast bone.  A nice, opening session,  thank you🌾🌸
Meagan P
1 person likes this.
I loved getting to do some poses I haven't done in a while. I did attempt the wheel, but ended up with horrible cramps in each leg! Hopefully, next time will be less painless. :) 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Meagan ! I've had cramps in my legs while attempting wheel, terrible feeling! It does get better as you get stronger and more practiced in that pose - wheel can be a very freeing and opening pose, stick with it!! Be mindful with your hyper mobility though :) 
Ch Marie d’I
Another day, I love backbends but can’t push my arms enough so my wheel stays on my head, frustrating , maybe I could work on where to position my hands to find more strength ???? Thank you 🙏
Robert Sidoti
Hello my friend Ch Marie d’I  - Happy Day 20!! Wheel is a difficult pose. I'd say for starters, keep practicing, working on your overall body awareness and strength, it will definitely come! Wheel pose is much more accessible with your hands placed a little higher off the f=ground - could try blocks against a wall (make sure they stay in place) Or anything solid that provides a higher surface - lmk how it goes! 
Matthew
nice variations with this episode of the challenge. :)
Laura M
Thank you!!!
Sandra Židan
Hi, Robert! I've tried to do the wheel pose but couldn't do it today- I hope I'll do it better next time. Thanks for a great practice! Kind regards from Croatia! 🤗
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial