30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Fly, Fly Again<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Fly, Fly Again
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Astrid U
3 people like this.
I'm amazed on how far I have come with this series.....I'm feeling sooo good!!!! see you tomorrow :)
Maria Elena D
I'm with you Astrid! feeling So good! and amazed at how the consistency of 20 minutes a day can have such a significant effect on my practice and my overall feeling of wellbeing,:) I'm so grateful, thank you Robert, thank you Yoga Anytime! see you tomorrow, good day all.
Elaine Fox
4 people like this.
I noticed the other day that I'm starting to feel at home in my body again. Like you do as a child. This is something yoga gives me that nothing else does. Thank you for this series, Robert!
Paige G
3 people like this.
Loved this one! I am feeling so strong! Thinking back to when we started and push-ups on the knees were difficult. Now I'm whipping out chaturangas without knees like it's my job!
Kira Sloane
Paige! I laughed out loud in delight.."like it's my job!" xok
Robert Sidoti
I love hearing from you all! This has been so much fun reading these super positive comments and experiences you're all having!
'At home in your own body', Elaine, love that!
'Like it's my job'! Agreeing with Kira, laughed out loud:)
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
I was saying to my partner before I started today that I was amazed how much stronger I feel. I went for a hike today and there is a place where I have to pull myself up a hilly part. Last year it was a real feat this year I did it easily. 20 minutes a day doesn't seem much but it really makes a difference. Thank you Robert.
Louisa G
2 people like this.
Another great session! Feeling fantastic, thank you
Robert Sidoti
Thank You Louisa! Happy you are feeling so good! See you at Day23!
Robert Sidoti
It does make a big difference Sam, I'm glad to know it is impacting you in your day to day life where it matters and feels empowering!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial