30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Fly, Fly Again<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Fly, Fly Again
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Emfortee
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this practice a lot....felt a bit 'meh' when i started .... now i'm on 'va va Voooooom'!! thanks for a great start to the day! 😊
Robert Sidoti
I love this Emfortee! I can say with 100% confidence that we will always (unless something weird happens) feel so much better after a yoga session, a workout etc! I start many sessions feeling 'meh', stiff and a little sore even from previous workouts, I push forward knowing I'll be feeling 'va va VOOOOOOOOM' soon!! Thanks for hanging with us here!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Day 23!
Robert Sidoti
Day 23 Scuba Chick !! You must be further along by now!!
Been traveling, apologies for slow reply!
I'm back and here with you!
Scuba Chick
Robert Sidoti , I just finished Day 28. Still ticking along.
Glenford N
Great practice. I enjoyed the challenge of the repeated yoga flow. Just when I'm getting out of breath you threw in the push ups followed by the stomach work out. Got through it , feeling good, up for the easy part which is the reat of ny day. Namaste.
Glenford N
One of my favorite practices. I enjoyed the repetition and as it got harder had to really focus on my breathing. The push ups and leg work was a killer but so good for my core. Now, I'm ready for my meditation. Thanks Robert. Namaste.
Charlotte
1 person likes this.
I am recovering from exhaution and  am gradually regaining my energy, flexibility and stength. I do yoga every morning, mostly this series. But after Zumba on Sunday evenings it is too much so I do an episode of Kiaras Superiorly Supine in between episodes in this challenge. Works great for me now. In March-April I might take this challenge every day. Thank you Robert and Kiara.
Matthew
1 person likes this.
awesome practice - i usually dislike warrior 3 (too many timid fails!) - seemed easier to get into it today - think your suggestions to be playful helped a lot. thanks Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Charlotte  ! 2 months late on this response, apologies! How's it going?! 
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial