30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Fly, Fly Again<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Fly, Fly Again
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
You got it Matthew !! Thanks for your comment and for being here! Warrior 3 is a tricky pose for sure - several reasons why a lot of people can struggle with it. A nice blend of taking it serious, giving it all of your attention ADDING as much playfulness and 'who gives a hoot' (first time ever saying that, lol) An attitude of 'it's all good', even if I don't nail this pose today, maybe tomorrow I will. Love all your feedback here on this challenge Matthew, thanks a lot! 
Meagan P
2 people like this.
Yesterday and today, I've been doing two days' worth from this challenge. Just trying to commit a bit more to my practice, but also because I've been stuck at home, sitting in front of my laptop, writing an exam's synopsis. I haven't been going out much because of this, but also because the weather hasn't turned on us. 

I have to say, I'm both thrilled to be able to accomplish four days' worth in 2 days, but boy, am I feeling it! It's a wonderful feeling, but I'm definitely shaky for the rest of the evening! I love that we've come into sun salutations with this challenge! They're always so centring and energising. Thanks for another great challenge (or challenges). 
Charlotte
1 person likes this.
HI Robert! Thank you, I am doing well. Continue doing yoga every morning and gaining in flexibility, strength and energy. Finished your challenge and continued with The GoTo series. Have now learnt the Camel and starting on Crow. Any suggestions for what series to start mixning in with the GoTo series in the weeks ahead?
Robert Sidoti
You got it Meagan !! 2 a day sounds great, especially because they are 20 minutes - if you have the time and are at home anyway, why not do back to back?! Stay with it and you'll feel less and less shaky and have more stamina, energy and strength for sure! I too love sun salutations - the repetitive nature of them I find very freeing of the mind and thoughts :) How's the writing going? 
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Charlotte  !! Good to hear you are practicing and doing well! Camel can be soooo good and crow is a fun and challenging pose to play with, enjoy the process of learning that one!! As far as classes or series to add to the GoTo series ... if you're asking about my offerings I would suggest the Yamas and Niyamas 10 class course, you may find it very rewarding - or check out the classes I offering my 'Keepin it Real' shows, lot's variety to choose from! Lot's of support from here, message anytime if in need of some assistance! 
FanRodgers
2 people like this.
Hi Robert, I can't believe that its been 22 days!!! Where did the time go? I'm not only happy that I've been doing the challenge every day, but happy with how it feel now. I'm becoming "hooked"! I already looked at your other challenge and show. I really loved this class today. It was a faster pace and it was great to start my day. Thank you for all the love sharing. I'm appreciating yoga more now, and I feel like I need it daily. I've even been doing yin yoga in the evenings with Kira. 
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey there FanRodgers !! I'm so genuinely happy and stoked to read your comment! It's such a good reminder for us in creating good and healthy habits - you've just got continue to show up and do the work.  20 minutes is such a manageable time frame, hard to tell ourselves we don't have enough time :)  Let me know what other types of classes you try - maybe some of the 60 minute classes could work for you now that you're hooked and ready to expand! 
Katie C
1 person likes this.
I absolutely love this challenge!  But I am not going to lie - this session was difficult for me.  I could not keep up and was huffing and puffing the whole way through.    I'm going to "bookmark" it and come back to it.  It will be a good way for me to continue to gauge my progress.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Katie C - How are you? This is 17 days late on replying, my bad :) Have you gone back to this practice - how's the body and practice feeling these days? Happy Holidays to you and yours!! 
Katie C
Hello!  It is nice to hear from you! I have not gone back to this episode yet (I'm still planning on it though).  Since this challenge ended I've been exploring some of the other shows.   I'm finding that I'm not a huge fan of vinyasa yoga.  I don't mind a little bit, but I enjoy exploring the different postures more (I guess that's hatha yoga?? - I'm still learning).  

I absolutely love your style and I was considering doing your challenge "Feeling Alright".  

But overall, I am feeling great and definitely making improvements.  I am much less "creaky" in my bones and joints.  

Wishing you happy, healthy, and peaceful Holidays!
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial