30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Receptive Exploration<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Receptive Exploration
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
This heart opening sequence had me crying...old patterns...arising and seeking release...letting go...again.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert I did this practice with my daughter Isabella who is 14. She did the wheel easily but for me it was a bridge too far...... It's a lovely experience to do yoga with family- my youngest sister is a yogi. Getting back into the daily routine, the right knee still tender but improving every day. Loved the back bends. Namaste.0
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
A really deep stretch in my back hamstrings chest and heart. Felt like a flower blossoming open. Thanks for another exquisite practice, Robert. Now onto the 21 minutes of meditation with Nikki . Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Glenford 🙏🏽 Thanks for another lovely comment, it gives me such a clear sense of how you felt, love that! So nice you transition right into the meditation with Nikki, I’m sure that’s great! Are you still practicing with your daughter, such a great way to connect with our kiddos:) Have a lovely day
Dawn A
2 people like this.
Today was a challenge getting on the mat. I was able to go fully into wheel twice, which I haven't been able to do without an assist before. After coming out of  it I went into full emotional release. I'm not sure what I was holding there, but I'm so grateful for the practice and for your instruction. I'm getting stronger! YAY! Thank you!!!
Robert Sidoti
Hiiii Dawn !! (6 days later, sorry) You brought such a smile to my face while reading your comment - I'm so happy you're feeling this way about yourself and your practice!! Wheel and other big heart openers like that can have that affect for sure, some days more than others - I'm sure it felt pretty amazing!! Thank YOU Dawn!!
FanRodgers
2 people like this.
Robert! It’s been 25 days! I’ve committed for 25 days and today, for the first time, I was able to do the wheel! I always wanted to be able to do the wheel, because I find it so pretty. You not only need flexibility, but strength, and I never had the strength. I’m so proud! So happy! I had to run to my husband after the practice to show him, and I did it again! Thank you for the amazing journey! 
Robert Sidoti
Yes yes yes and another big and beautiful yes for you FanRodgers - the consistent and sometimes challenging work seems to be paying off for you! Wheel is a tough one to get, I'm so happy you found it today! Thanks so much for sharing with me/us here on your victory :)) 
Matthew
very nice practice - many thanks. :)
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Robert, for this great practice od the 25th day. I am looking forward to practice with you tommorrow again! Namaste! 🥰
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial