30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Groovy Shoulders<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Groovy Shoulders
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
Hi Robert. I have a knee injury - too much dancing on my last night in London. I will have to wait and recover before I can get back to the 30 Days challenge. See you soon!
Glenford N
Thanks Robert. I liked your comment about "the beautiful body" and how it should be valued. Absolutely. I also try to see the "beauty" in everyone - friend family or stranger. I felt my shoulders open up and release and enjoyed the work on my lower back rolling from side to side. Namaste.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Robert. My shoulders hold some tension so it's good to focus on releasing and relaxing. Really enjoyed rolling from shoulder to shoulder with my hands behind my back. I could feel my upper back opening. Namaste.
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
great way to start my day!
Rachel E
Robert Sidoti it’s like you knew we were tired and struggling today, loved that class!
Robert Sidoti
Good day to you Rachel :)) Well you may have heard me say before that 'I'm watching you, but not in a weird and creepy way' - it's true, I am there with you along the way and I know when you're in need of some shoulder recovery, some rest and chill time - so you're welcome! haha  I'm glad you enjoyed and wow, you're almost done!! Any plans for what's next after this challenge? LMK if I can help or assist in any way. Big hug, Robert
Robert Sidoti
Glenford !! My long lost friend! It's been a year since your comments above - how is your knee? How are you during these unfortunate times we find ourselves in?? Sending lots of love and positivity! Robert
Glenford N
Hi Robert. Lovely to hear from you.  The knee is fine, thanks.  I'm using these uncertain times creatively by writing a screenplay for a movie, doing more yoga and long walks along the beach with my partner. I'm also building up my collection of vinyl - jazz, soul and blues. Hope you are well and taking care of yourself. Glenford.
Joan J
Shoulder stretches were just what I needed today.  I so enjoyed the stretch with eagle arms.  Thank you for a wonderful, tension relieving practice💮🌾
Meagan P
Perfect for starting a day of creativity! I have one comment/question: During the bridge rolls, I didn't feel a thing in my shoulders. How far up should I be going in this pose? I realise my shoulders are really quite flexible, so could it just be that? If that's it, is there a way I could modify so I can get a stretch from this? I enjoyed it otherwise, just couldn't feel anything in my shoulders. 

*Yes, I'm "still" on this challenge, but I have been doing some other shows as well, so it's no longer that I'm just not practising. :) 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial