30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Michelle R
1 person likes this.
My first truly committed yoga experience. I'm so appreciative of these past 30 days and loved that you were guiding us through in a genuine way, like you were here. It's April 1, 2019, but this is no April Fools' joke!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Michelle!! Definitely no joke in you committing to these 30 days as you did!! What an accomplishment! I’d say I hope you are giving yourself credit for your effort but it seems like you’re aware of the commitment you made and may even feel some of the bennies in your body and elsewhere:)
Thank you for trusting in me to guide you these past 30 days, message me your next venture, love to stay updated on peoples experiences 🙏🏽🧘‍♀️
Katrina F
1 person likes this.
Awes one challenge! Has set the tone for the new year! Loved your teaching style and pace of sessions. Would normally need sign up for anything level 2 but for reason, didn't see that right away. So glad I didnt! thank you Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Katrina !!Congratulations On finishing this challenge - apologies for delayed response!! How did it go for you? Feeling good? 
I see you’ve moved to the next challenge - thanks for practicing with me!! 
Martin R
1 person likes this.
Thanks Robert, just completed my 30 days of intro into yoga. I’ve been carrying a left hamstring injury and a right medial knee injury for 6-8 months. I have been doing some other gym work but by adding yoga My right knee is now solid as a rock and my left hammy is heading in the right direction. My main issue is my hammys and hips are so tight. Any recommended classes for hip opening would be very welcome. Cheers, Martin Melbourne, Australia
Robert Sidoti
Congratulations Martin on an awesome 30 days!! Sounds like your body (hammies and knee) really appreciated the TLC you gave it - the yoga practice offers such quality attention and care to oneself, so amazing! Try this one for the hips (and other body parts I'm sure) https://www.yogaanytime.com/class-view/1331/video/Yoga-Happy-Hips-by-Robert-Sidoti    'happy hips' - the says your hips will be happy, lmk if this is true :)) Hope you are well and cheers from New England, US 
Jane A
1 person likes this.
Dear Robert , I just completed the 30 day challenge #2  with you which has prompted me to write a little love letter #2: I just want to thank you from the bottom of my open heart  for being there and somehow magically saying and doing exactly what I needed every single practice. I am an icu nurse in Connecticut and the past few months have been so incredibly intense  and  exhausting and hard to manage in so many ways but really hard to squeeze in self care . When I felt so incredibly broken  I got on the mat and got to see you and here your wise words , your encouragement and humor   and  literally let go  and the yoga gave me back my spirit and helped me feel gratitude and nourished my soul. I actually cried at the end of the last class:  You are a good one Robert  , and I will see you in your other classes on yoga anytime thank you for being there for me ❤️
Namaste
Jane
Robert Sidoti
Wow wow wow Jane ! First of all, congrats on finishing another challenge - especially during this very challenging time we are in AND as an ICU nurse, must be intense (Thank you for you work!) This message hit me in such a sweet and tender way Jane, thank you! I truly do enjoy these Yoga Anytime offerings and even though we are not live and in person, I do feel a connection in creating the classes - I know some lovely human like you and others are on the other side showing up for themselves, so that fuels and inspires me - so THANK YOU, it doesn't happen without you and the others :))  Looking forward to 'seeing' you Jane! Have a safe, healthy and inspired day - Always here, Robert
Du T
1 person likes this.
Dear Robert, Thank you. All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, thank you for this. We have been under lockdown for this full 30 day period, with little end in sight. Who new that something you started 3 years ago would make such a big difference in our lives today, amidst the biggest crisis the world has seen. Looking forward to your other classes here on Yoga Anytime. Warm regards, Du Toit
Robert Sidoti
Congratulations Du on finishing this challenge AND for your very kind and thoughtful message! Nice to meet you and 'see' you here all the way from South Africa! Making this series 3 years ago, we had no idea how it could be a positive impact in times such as these - I'm so happy it has been helpful for you Du and am grateful for you being here with us! Stay in touch, keep me posted on your yoga anytime journey, Robert
81-90 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial