Yoga for Athletes: Core Integration<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Core Integration
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Andrea W
Thank you so much for this, Lydia   I really felt this in my core and look forward to adding more of this into my practice. 
Lydia Zamorano
AndreaAndrea That's the best news. Thanks for taking them time to comment. Warmly, Lydia 
Chloe H
I love this! I always learn so much. Thank you
Lydia Zamorano
Chloe H Thanks for letting me know Chloe! Warmly, 
Lydia 
Morgan S
love this class,  beautiful transitions from traction to relaxation, really gave the core engagement and body awareness  in every level! :) 
Lydia Zamorano
Morgan S Thanks Morgan! So much of core integration for me is body awareness. I'm so glad that came through for you. Thanks for taking the time to comment! Warmth always, Lydia 
David G-
That was fun. Something popped; not sure it was the pelvis. My Rolfer told me that my stomach (in June) was very tense. It's cool you talked about tense stomachs as well. He is back from Germany in a week, so looking forward to talking about his studying of cranial work too.  
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein That is interesting that you notice that about yourself. I find that some athletes have stronger global mobilizers than small stabilizers, and balancing out this tension in the body can feel really supportive. You could try continuing to breath full, slow and deep during these movements so that your outer abdomen becomes less rigid (if that is the case). Hope this is helpful David. Warmly, Lydia 
David G-
I did this one again. So much fun.
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial