The Yoga Flow Show: Grounded and Grateful<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

The Yoga Flow Show: Grounded and Grateful
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Adam B
1 person likes this.
Yes Calgon, take me away! A wonderful class by one of yoga's all-time phenoms--Jasmine T! Packed with Love nuggets and blissful movement, the only way to get more out of an hour is to fly to SF and visit Laughing Lotus in person. Namaste.
Jasmine
SO happy I got to practice with you Adam! And yes, next time in person
Azar V
This practice was the best I have had in this free trial although I was not able to do all the poses but I am sure I will in the future. Thanks very much Jasmine!
Jasmine
So happy you enjoyed the practice Azar! And yes, love being right where you are and and watch your practice grow!
Stefanie S
1 person likes this.
Yay! Jasmine in my living room. Thank you, beautiful teacher
Jasmine
So happy to practice with you in your living room! Big Beautiful blessings to you Stefanie!
Laura M
2 people like this.
Namaste glorious Jasmine, I have now completed all three of these practices and I cannot wait for the next one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me transport my little living room in to a sacred space for 60 minutes through your guidance
Jasmine T.
1 person likes this.
I love love love this practice! Although I had to modify at some point because my left inner thigh was being stubborn today but I'd love to come back and try it again. This left me grounded for the busy day ahead. Namaste!
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
So happy you enjoyed the grounding Practice Jasmine! And yes, honor your body every day!
Kendra K
2 people like this.
Wow...that was a packed full practice with every moment and transition packed full. Thank-you!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial