The Yoga Flow Show: Grounded and Grateful<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

The Yoga Flow Show: Grounded and Grateful
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
Kate SO happy to hear Kate! I love being able to support your practice through the ethers.
Emma G
I loved the transition into wheel - so much fun. Thank you Jasmine. So pleased I can have you in my living room in Australia! 
Martt L
Ahh! So great to have you in my apartment, Jasmine. Thank you for extending the trail and many blessing to you during this cray time. Love you!
Justine K
That was a lovely practice xxx thank you for sharing
Jasmine
Martt SO wonderful to practice with you virtually! XOXO 
Jasmine
Justine SO happy you enjoyed the practice. Hope to practice with you virtually again!
Ali
Ali
I am finding your combination of really deep stuff with humour and humility so useful right now. I loved the playfulness of this practice. Crouching tiger is a revelation.
Jasmine
Ali So happy you are finding the practices helpful right now... I think I should do this practice today! I could certainly use some crouching tigers right now :) Thank you so much, Jasmine 

Samantha C
1 person likes this.
Jasmine, I think you are the reason that I will sign up to Yoga Anytime. I am loving your lasses!
Jasmine
Samantha C I'm so thrilled to hear this Samantha! I love Yoga Anytime and adore recording the videos for you and working with them :) 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial