The Self Care Challenge: Day 1: Align With You<br>Kelly Sunrose

The Self Care Challenge: Day 1: Align With You
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Practice
Jenny Lynn Newell
Thank you for this beautifully loving practice! I felt sooooo very supported throughout this practice! I feel like I really belong HERE. NOW. xo!
Laurie W
2 people like this.
Kelly! So happy to be sharing this practice with you! I love the format.
Kelly Sunrose
SO happy to be here in practice with all of you!
Thank you so much for touching in and I hope you connect with your reflections and questions as you move through the practices.
All love!!
Lynn-- yes! yay! Happy to hear. Join in whenever the timing works (and know that you can come back again and again!). xoxo
Jenny-- Thank YOU! oh that revelations is AMAZING.
Laurie!! Hi!! SO happy you are here. Love to you!!! xo!
Locana S
2 people like this.
First day and very happy with this challenge. Thanks Kelly.
Lori
2 people like this.
Kelly Sunrose
Thank YOU, Locana & Lori! Excited to hear how it goes.
XO!
k
Silke S
2 people like this.
Thank you for offering this awesome course. I love your words about Ahimsa, and the meditation and practice was amazing. I felt quite relaxed, focused and grounded after the practice. Namasté.
Kelly Sunrose
Silke, hi! So happy to hear. Thank you for sharing your practice and your experience. LOVE!
Hester M
2 people like this.
I found it hard to slow myself enough to have enough patience so I could really take in my inner messeges. But once I let myself really listen to the body and spirit responses I felt nourished and relaxed. Namaste
Kelly Sunrose
Hester, hi! SUCH a MAJOR revelation!! I can totally relate. Thank you so much for being here & for sharing your insights. xo!
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial