The Self Care Challenge: Day 1: Align With You<br>Kelly Sunrose

The Self Care Challenge: Day 1: Align With You
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Practice
Kelly Sunrose
Hi Glenford , Thank you so much for taking the challenge and for sharing your experiences here! I'm excited to read/ hear how all of the practices unfold for you. Deepest bows, Kelly
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Amazing!!
Thank you!
Meghan B
1 person likes this.
"Noticing is the nectar." YES!

Also, thank you, Kelly, for the great seated twist modification w/ blanket & sitting on block. My body really enjoyed that.
Kelly Sunrose
Meghan Oh I am SO happy you are in this challenge right now! Thank you for the feedback and for bringing me back into these reflections.
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
hi Kelly, first of all, I love your voice in singing the mantra. I am incorporating that in my practice. I have been doing yoga on and off for 15 or more years, but never had that ‘signal’ I just closed the door. However, an instructor did have something that in the beginning of each class, I loved it, would sing it on my own, but not this will be more intentional. Also, I had mental resistance to lying on my back to give myself a hug (I thought it was too easy). WRONGO! It was painful, so I rested into the pain. I guess my muscles are more restrictive than I thought. I love your ideas...so excited for next practice. Namaste
Kelly Sunrose
Dear Brenda S  Thank you so much for joining me in this practice. I really love hearing/reading that you are finding your way into mantra practice. The "signal" really helps me to transition into practice. Also, so powerful anytime we learn new things/ now things about the body! I appreciate your presence and your note! Kindly,
Kelly
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
That felt like a workshop that I would have stolen some time over a weekend to attend with a good friend..... Thanks!....Refreshing.....
Tammy M
1 person likes this.
Hi all! I feel like I am late to the party. I started this yesterday as I am on a healing journey and yoga is always my go to. I loved this practice as I am getting acquainted with my body. Looking forward to the next several days. Thank you so much.Kelly Sunrose 
Kelly Sunrose
Thank you so much for coming to the party, Tammy M! Each time a new "guest" (if I can keep the metaphor going) signs on here, I am so grateful to come back myself. These practices are so special to me, and I am truly thankful for your presence. Deep bows, Kelly
Kelly Sunrose
Tracy C  Sorry to be responding so belatedly to your kind comment. Thank you so much for being here. This work was/is deeply excavating for me, too(!!!), much like retreat. Thanks for your note! With every kindness, Kelly
41-50 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial