The Self Care Challenge: Day 3: Soften Your Grip<br>Kelly Sunrose

The Self Care Challenge: Day 3: Soften Your Grip
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Practice
Adaire O
1 person likes this.
Acquiessness ~ ~ mmmm ..... mahalo for bringing this word to the attention of my mind and body.
Kelly Sunrose
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Thanks Kelly for helping me to confront the lies I tell myself and the truths disguised as lies. I found the practice deeply relaxing and reassuring as I sank into Mother Earth and she bore my weight, my fears and my desires with ease and grace. The message was loud and clear I'm good enough I don't have to prove myself and I can let go of fear, negative attachments and the ego. I will start listening to my body for those other, deeper,more subtle lies.
Meghan B
1 person likes this.
I love how the "perfect" teachings show up at the exact right time. Always.

Thank you, Kelly, for sharing your depth of practice. 
Kelly Sunrose
Meghan Hiiii! So happy to practice together here. Isn't it amazing how "teachings" and "studentship" coincide like that? Much love.
Kelly Sunrose
Glenford I'm sorry I missed your comment when you originally posted it! Reading just now, I'm struck by the wisdom in your words. Thank you for being here. 
Kindly, Kelly
Glenford N
Hi Kelly. What a lovely surprise to hear from you. Hope you're well and taking care of yourself during these challenging times.  I'm using  social distancing creatively by writing a screenplays about Florence Price the first African American woman to have her composition performed by a major symphony orchestra,  more yoga and meditatio and beach walks with my partner. Self care rocks. 
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial