Good Morning Yoga: Gradual Awakening <br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Gradual Awakening
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Emfortee
1 person likes this.
Gosh, i loved this class so much i did it again the next day! Alana, this is perfection ! Thank you, so happy you are back with a new season!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Emfortee! So delighted to be practicing together!!
Elaine U
Fantastic Class! Great instruction; flows smoothly.
Alana Mitnick
Elaine! So wonderful to practice with you on Yoga Anytime! I'm glad you enjoyed the practice... hope to see you soon! xoA
Tiffany
What an amazing way to start season 5! I have low back pain and in this class I discovered that I subconsciously withhold breath from this part of my body. When I breathed into this area I was surprised to discover an almost blissful sensation. Thank you so much for your wise guidance!
Tiffany
What an amazing way to start season 5! I have low back pain and in this class I discovered that I subconsciously withhold breath from this part of my body. When I breathed into this area I was surprised to discover an almost blissful sensation. Thank you so much for your wise guidance!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tiffany, Thank you for sharing your discovery. What wonderful news!! This is true for so many of us... I'm so glad to hear that you found some relief (and an almost blissful sensation) breathing into this area of your back. I know it really helps me. :) Please keep me posted on your findings throughout the season. Warmly, Alana
Kit & Dee Dee
Great way to start the day!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kit! So glad you are here! Wishing you a wonderful day! xoA
Lori
Terrific prelude to a day of packing... thank you, miss you, see you around Hallowe'en.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial