Good Morning Yoga: Love Your Spine <br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Love Your Spine
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Elana M
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana! I have to say that I have watched almost every one of your episodes and I just love waking up with your practice each morning. Thank you for sharing. Do you ever teach any classes in NY?
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elana! Thank you for being here! So delighted to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime. I teach regular classes in Ojai, California at the Ojai Yoga Shala. If I'm ever teaching in NY I will let you know! xoA
John Jackson
1 person likes this.
Alana, this felt great. My back kinda clicked a couple of times during it which I think is a good thing? Just another wonderful practice. Thanks as always. x
Terri G
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana  - came to this class for back pain relief and got it!   Love how you explain "feeling the front spine" and moving from that place to extend.  In Gratitude,  Terri
Alana Mitnick
Hi Terri, I'm so happy you found relief from this practice! I do love the feeling of moving slowly and mindfully into backbends--lifting, extending, and lengthening the front of the spine. I hope you continue to find relief and ease in your practice. Stay close. Warmly, Alana
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was a blissful exploration. Thank you Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Ali! May you carry the bliss into your day. xoA
Guillaume
1 person likes this.
Brilliant for the back. Great teaching. Thanks so much !
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Guillaume, for joining me! I hope your spine feels a bit more open, fluid, and free after this practice. All the best, Alana 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This was a perfect practice. So sweet, Alana Mitnick !! Your instruction is such a treasure!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial