Good Morning Yoga: Slow Core Flow <br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Slow Core Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Tina
1 person likes this.
Absolutely perfect on a slow start Saturday morning! I LOVE practicing with you Alana! Thank you so much, namaste!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Tina! So happy to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime! Please keep me posted. xoA
Katarina V
I agree with Tina! Thank you Alana. Love
Alana Mitnick
Lovely to hear, Katarina! I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice. xoA
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I am really enjoying the exploration of locust, seal and sphinx in this series. Another beautiful way to start the day.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Ali! What a dedicated practice you have... enjoy! Love, Alana
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Appreciate  your calm voice giving explicit directions.  Great way to start Sunday morning. Namaste
Alana Mitnick
Christel, Thank you for being here! Your comment means a lot to me, as that is my intention... finding the balance of clarity and spaciousness at the same time. Wishing you a wonderful week! Namaste, Alana 
Charlotte M
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful way to start a Monday and a new week (!) with a sense of strength, courage and freedom. Such a lovely gift, thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Happy Monday, Charlotte M! Thank you so much for joining me for this flow. May the energy of your practice be infused into your daily life. Best wishes and love, Alana 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial