Good Morning Yoga: Heart Warming<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Heart Warming
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Suzie C
Dear Alana, thank you for sharing the practice, it is absolutely lovely and a refreshing way to start the day. I really enjoyed the reclining Buddha pose!
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Suzie! Thank you for being here. So delighted to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime. Reclining Buddha is one of my favorites... a sweet reminder of royal ease. :) Wishing you a bright and beautiful day.
Diane C
Thank you Alana for a gentle flowing heart opener. I also benefited from the quad and hamstring stretching!
Fern S
Such a wonderful class! Thank you so much for your presence.
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Fern! Thank YOU so much for your presence. I am so happy be practicing together while you travel the world. xoA
Alana Mitnick
Hi Diane! So happy to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime. I'm glad you found some relief with the quad and hamstring stretching. :) Wishing you a beautiful day. xoA
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana! This is so beautiful. I have been starting my yoga practice again after a long pause. And during my practice a fantastic memory from a love vacation in Thailand appears, 20 years ago. So strong! I didn't remember this "by brain", but it is coming back during my yoga practice. Sp beautiful to connect with this from the mat.
Jonny W
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana! I love the pace and flow of your sessions. I've watched every one of your classes. Looking forward to more.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Johanna! Welcome back to your yoga practice! So glad you are here. Your memory sounds like a beautiful and timely gift. It's amazing what gets revealed during our practice. Thank you for sharing. Love, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jonny! So delighted that you are here and enjoying the pace and flow of the practices. Keep me posted, and let me know if any questions or requests arise! xoA
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial