Yoga Power Hour: Hippy and Happy<br>Mary Dana Abbott

Yoga Power Hour: Hippy and Happy
Mary Dana Abbott

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
Super challenging and fun. (Maybe most challenging to my brain as I tried to stay focused and follow the cues - couldn't zone out! Good!)
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I LOVED this practice! Especially the interesting transitions at the start. Thank you so much Mary Dana.
Thera S
1 person likes this.
Absolutely stunningly creative practice. I'm new to practicing Level 3 flows, and I was blown away by a few new poses I have never seen or done before. The transitions flowed like syrup and my adoration for this flow is unbelievable. Thank you so much.
Mary Dana Abbott
Kate thank you so much! 
Mia M
need more warm up
Lisa D
Wow, hippy and happy made me sweat! 
Felt like such a good workout Mary with a brisk pace and a wide variety of postures, thank you. 
Hand balances are a work in progress for me! Any advice please?
Anastasia T
That was awesome.  Hard but awesome.  I did it in a room without the AC on (it's 95 degrees outside!) and it was amazing.  Thank you.  
Mary B
Thank you, that was invigorating!! Very creative!
Mary B
One of my favorite classes!
Summer
A truly creative practice!  Love your unique  transitions and all the wonderful hip work! Really fun! I do feel challenged on one of the more simpler moves… hopping the toes together from the high squat. I feel like my arms aren’t long enough for the graceful coming together of the feet with straight legs. Could that be possible or is it core weakness? Is it like the beginning of a handstand? Do I just need to lift my butt more? Suggestions? Many thanks! ❤️
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial