Yoga Power Hour: Free the Body and Mind
Mary Dana Abbott

Watch this Practice
Olga B
1 person likes this.
so cool! thank you Mary Dana Abbott !!!
Shawn
1 person likes this.
gorgeous. just my speed. love the innovation and funky poses. fun and engaging and i feel open and strong from this practice. thank you!
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Hi Dana,
Enjoyed your sequence and creative transitions
Could you please clarify in Trikonasana, are both thighs internally rotating and abducting ? Or only one?
What is the correct cue for the front thigh to get the '"clear fold"
Thank you!
Lisa D
1 person likes this.
Super series of yoga flows Mary, plenty of challenge and sweat! I really have felt the progress I am making through your clear instruction and posture packed, highly varied flows. I am so pleased that I been able to bind where previously I couldn't and that I have found greater deepness in many poses. 
Muntsa
1 person likes this.
i really loved this class. Thanks!
Mary B
1 person likes this.
i love this series, have done it so many times!!
David G-
That was fun and exhausting. I made sure to eat a lot afterwards, so I don’t have a blood sugar drop again after practicing with you. My whole body was worked and stretched. Perch is so much easier now, and I dug the leading with the heart cues. You brought me back down into a peaceful place in the end. Thank you! 
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
Revisited this practice after a couple of years and found it AMAZING! I love the ‘heart chasing the wrist’ cue. Thanks Mary Dana.
Patricia S
This practice went from 0-100 from the getgo. It didn't provide enough building of heat for more extreme positions in the wrists and hips.
Elizabeth M
Thank you for connecting in here, Patricia S. I'm sorry this practice didn't work for you. If you want to send me a message, I might be able to recommend some practices that work better for you. Please stay close, we love hearing from our members ❤️ 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial