Flow Sweet Flow: Lower Leg Love<br>Kari Sims Anthon

Flow Sweet Flow: Lower Leg Love
Kari Sims Anthon

Watch this Practice
Kari Sims Anthon
Thanks for practicing with me Lori ! I am so happy to hear that you found this sequence helpful! Enjoy your hiking :) Namaste
Krishna T
1 person likes this.
My tight leg muscles needed some love. I liked saying hello to my IT band. Thanks for the practice. Namaste Kari!
Jean P
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I needed this and I love to stretch my toes. I am always amazed at how tight my feet get.
Nancy F
2 people like this.
Love your studio and classes in Sisters and I love them on YA too. Thank you Kari. 
Kari Sims Anthon
Thanks so much for joining me online (and LIVE) @Nancy!  :)
Julie P
I was diagnosed with plantar fasciit and this practice was wonderful for my feet and legs. I also really enjoyed having a yoga teacher similar to my body type. :) 
Kari Sims Anthon
Julie I am so glad this was helpful! And yes - yoga is for all shapes and sizes, there is no such thing as “one size fits all” :) 
Christine B
I have had back/ankle issues for the last few years. I have been practicing yoga but this is one of the first classes that has provided me with relief from the pain. I do this practice frequently. I'm so grateful I found it. Thank you!
Kari Sims Anthon
Christine thank you so much for joining me! I am so happy that this has given you some relief for your pain. I am grateful for you!! 
Sandra Židan
Interesting practice! Thanks, Kari! Namaste! ❤️🌼🌹
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial