Flow Sweet Flow: Neck Unwinding<br>Kari Sims Anthon

Flow Sweet Flow: Neck Unwinding
Kari Sims Anthon

Watch this Practice
Silke S
2 people like this.
Namasté. Your voice is beautiful, relaxing and slow, but not too slow. I loved it. Also my shoulder and neck loved the practice. Thank you. Silke
Kari Sims Anthon
Thank you for joining me Silke ! Hope to practice more with you in the future! Namaste
Mary B
Thank you, Kari. Wonderful to practice with you from afar.
Kari Sims Anthon
Love you Mary !! Happy to be with you virtually
Abigail M
Hi Kari Sims Anthon ! This is Abby - Luke's wife. What a pleasant surprise to see a Yoga Anytime email, featuring one of your videos. I've never heard of Yoga Anytime and I'm so glad I joined and took your neck/shoulder class. Thank you!! xoxo
Kari Sims Anthon
Abigail what a treat to practice with you virtually!! Sending lots of love! Xo K
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Hi Kari. So fun to follow you here - even though you live only 45 minutes away! Sending you big big love from Bend. Thanks for this: I'm all jacked up in upper torso and not sure why, and this helped a LOT.
Elissa P
Hi Kari. So fun to follow you here - even though you live only 45 minutes away! Sending you big big love from Bend. Thanks for this: I'm all jacked up in upper torso and not sure why, and this helped a LOT.
Kari Sims Anthon
Elissa hi there!! So happy that this class helped you a bit! Let’s llay together again :) Sending lots of love! Xo
Elissa P
Hi again Kari. I would LOVE to take a class with you in Sisters - but did your studio close there? And, I would love to play in the snow with you. Do you xc ski? I just looked at my phone and don't have your number or email... Feel free to private message me here and we can exchange that info.... and make it happen!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial