The Yoga Flow Show: Heart Waters<br>Shelley Williams

The Yoga Flow Show: Heart Waters
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Becky S
2 people like this.
Very nice practice, Shelley! Love the way we transition to warrior 3, the plank to down dog and the unique vinyasas! Also liked the playfulness and good vibes, thank you!
Kit & Dee Dee
Thanks for a wonderful morning
Beth S
1 person likes this.
Wonderful practice! Felt just like one of the in-class sessions. Can’t wait to take more of your classes Shelley on yogaanytime
Shelley Williams
Beth Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it! I will be happily hosting this January 30 day Yoga challenge, I hope you jump on board! xoxox
Julie B
2 people like this.
This is one of my favorite practices of all! Thank you!
Shelley Williams
Thank you Julie!! Have a wonderful rest of your week 🤩🙏
Kate M
3 people like this.
Having recently completed your 30 day challenge, I had a real need to hear your calm, reassuring voice guiding me through another practice! This was a lovely heart-opening flow. Thank you, Shelley : )
Shelley Williams
Hi Kate ! You are on a roll, keep it going... so glad to see you exploring these practices, too. Hugs to you...!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Back again. This is a beautiful practice. Your calm, joyful presence is inspiring. Thank you again, Shelley, for making these sequences available : )
Shelley Williams
Kate Hey Kate! So glad you liked this one!! I am honored to be a part of the Yoga Anytime family of amazing offerings, and happy to know these practices are well received.  My best to you!!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial