The Yoga Flow Show: Core Strength<br>Shelley Williams

The Yoga Flow Show: Core Strength
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Kate Ha! That’s funny… I feel the same way about lifting weights, and sometimes even cardiovascular activity… So it’s nice to have a little support with motivation! Glad you enjoy it!
Katyayani B
1 person likes this.
Great class! Sometimes I have a hard time sitting through a 30 minute class at home without pausing it but not only did I never walk away from my mat, I actually took savasana, too. Cueing is so clear and I love the teachers spirit and energy. Thank you!
Shelley Williams
Katyayani Hi Katyayani... what a great note to receive, thank you for your comment! Happy practicing and sending virtual hugs!  
Yugan S
2 people like this.
What a genius practice. 30 minutes of pure bliss
Shelley Williams
Yugan Thank you for the super sweet comment! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
David G-
I am saving this as a favorite and a benchmark. The side crow was fun to watch, and I earned it after 50 mile bike ride, and then stupidly dropped into this too-legit-to-quit practice. I was frequently out of breath dealing with a full stomach of recovery chocolate milk and snickers. . My best crows came today. Now it's a matter of staying calm in the quick flow. Hope Costa Rica was every bit as amazing as advertised. 
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial