Yin Yoga: Relax the Spine<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Relax the Spine
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Silke S
1 person likes this.
Congratulations to your daughter. Enjoy each precious moment, mine are now 15, 13 and 12 years ... time is running so fast / too fast Thanky for this wonderful relaxing class, I felt totally relaxed afterwards.
Sus P
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed your calm, quiet demeanor. I read your bio, I have bees, too and my hub has chickens.
Thanks for sharing your practice.
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great video - love the practice itself as well as the tone of the teacher and the space and pauses between the words
Stacie C
1 person likes this.
This was so wonderful! Sending you the biggest of hugs!
Kate Smith
Awesome, Stacie !! I'm sending HUGS back to you, Soul Sister. ;)))
Sharmila V
1 person likes this.
Dear Kate: I've spent the last week doing one of your videos every other night. They are intense! I feel like I have never really "spent time" in my body until now -- and sometimes it is very painful to listen to the body. I think that the thing I am most grateful for is your reassurance that it is okay to be "with" discomfort in the body -- which ironically, I notice more when I slow down! The more I relax, sometimes, the more uncomfortable the sensations can become. I am guessing this is part of the process, right? I'm just trying to observe, and develop the stamina and strength to feel uncomfortable and not run away from those feelings by busying my mind and actually listening to what my body is saying to me.  Thank you so much for your teaching and your calm and patient and steady voice. Your classes are wonderful. 
Rylla R
1 person likes this.
Hello Kate. I was so very happy to find your videos exactly at the time I was healing from some back pain. I’m a yoga teacher too and through your work discovered parts of my body that may never have been stretched before, and certainly haven’t in such a delicious, nourishing way. Thank you. My students thank you too as I have so enjoyed sharing my version of your stretches with them. Cheers to the ripple effect. Your work extends all the way to Switzerland where I live and teach! 🙏🏼
mary frances anderson
kate, 

You are rapidly becoming my favorite yoga teacher.  I am severely disabled by a rare disease characterized by rigidity in its later stages.  I already have had one such spell which responded well to exercise.  yang yoga has done much for me, but i think yin yoga will be more effective. 

Fabian H
1 person likes this.
love this beautiful practice.
mary frances anderson
Kate Smith, 
yin  rocks!! no rigidity and 4 months of good sleep. Thank you for the videos, they were helpful! 
Mary
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial