Yin Yoga: Altar of the Spine
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Jessica G
1 person likes this.
Kate, I miss you so much! love, Jessica
Michelle S
2 people like this.
With all this craziness and me being quarantined for two weeks in Australia, I've been looking for new routines and rituals around the house.  I caught myself thinking "I wish I could go to one of Kate's Yin classes" and a quick google search brought me here.  Thank you love.  Just what I needed.  
Katrin
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice again Kate Smith  I might steal this sequence and teach it in my Yin class tonight. Much love xoxo
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Katrin! I hope the class went well! Glad you liked the series enough to try it out on your students. :)
Sandra Židan
This was really beautiful practice! Thank you very much, Kate! Kind regards!
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Needed that

Kate Smith
Sara S I hear ya, Sister. Cosmic LOVE coming your way :)
Susan R
1 person likes this.
I loved this class and will do it and probably the entire series again. 💕
I have your teacher’s quote on my wall .🙏
Kate Smith
I am so glad to hear this Susan R . Thanks for practicing with me :))) I am really enjoying your company. Abounding LOVE coming your way ....
David G-
1 person likes this.
Kate: deep inspirational calm!  Rebound is a cool word; it has such positive connotations.  Your point about yin being non-photogenic articulated my practice. The funny faces bit really helped in Spynx, and my goal is to feel that barber-shop energy up my spine.  

My knees are pretty beat-up, so I improvised a way to get a quad stretch. K I had an epiphany in plow. I feel claustrophobic, so centering my mind on breathing really helped. There were deeper feelings released as well. Such a gift. 

Loved how Grilley's stellar wisdom connects to the spirit of Joni Mitchell's lyrics. Then, I had a transcendental moment. 

I was still calm in the upper-body, attuned to watching my body lengthen. My right knee hurt, but it felt as good as watching the waves at dusk on a warm summer night. 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial