Keepin' it Real: Hippy Dippy<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Hippy Dippy
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Louisa C
1 person likes this.
Hooray hipys! Hehe! Did it with blanket under knees! Thanks for suggestion, Roberto!
Robert Sidoti
Hip Hip Hooray Louisa ! How are you??!! So happy to see you here!
Alison T
1 person likes this.
Wonderfully relaxing! Great release for the hips. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
The Hips deserve this kind of attention, glad you enjoyed Alison :))
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, this is just what I needed tonight, and every day going forward. I love the slower practices when I can languish in a stretch and feel the body and breath synchronize. The side stretches are wondetful, and the seated pigeon so enjoyable. I love the leg stretches, and turning on the outer foot in the lunge feels glorious. Grateful for you teaching🌾
Robert Sidoti
Yes Joan , me too!! This type of practice is sooo nice, plenty of time to, as you say ‘languish’ and take our time to actually enjoy the experience of the postures and the ‘yoga’:)
I appreciate your comments and send you tons of positive vibes today!!
Diane W
1 person likes this.
fantastic class! truly loved this flow, thank you Robert!
Terrie K
Thanks for another wonderful class Robert! Loved the change of pace! Fun fact: the technical term for the armpit is the axilla, or axillary region. Since you said you don’t like calling it the armpit, you could try those alternatives! Namaste Boom!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Diane !! One year later I'm responding - oops!! I just came across your lovely comment, thank you and hope you're still with us here on YA and feeling good! 
Robert Sidoti
Thanks so much for your comment and information on 'armpit' :)) Thank you!! 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial