30 Minute Yoga Flows: Happy Hammies<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Happy Hammies
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Just about to go for a run. The perfect practice. Thanks Sarah.
Sarah Beston
Hi Glenford! How was your run? I hope this practice help in preparation! All the very best, Sarah
Samantha P
1 person likes this.
Loved this one! My hamstrings feel amazing. And my 2 year old practiced a bit with me today too!
Kit & Dee Dee
Wonderful morning practice! Thank you!
Sarah Beston
Hi Samantha so sorry that I missed your comment from a few months back! I am so happy to hear that you and your two year old enjoyed the practice! sending love and blessings from California!
Sarah Beston
Hi Kit ! How are you feeling? So happy to hear that this was a good morning practice or you ... thanks for reaching out! Love and blessings, Sarah
Kit & Dee Dee
Good morning Sarah... thx u for a lovely morning practice with Kit. Kids are off from school today with 20" new snow over weekend. I'm sure I'll appreciate having practiced this morning!
Sarah Beston
Wow Kit &amp; Dee Dee! I can't believe you got so much snow this late in the season! Sending lots of love and warmth from sunny Cali! Enjoy the snow day!
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this practice. Thank you
Sarah Beston
Hi Gabriel! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the practice - glad to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime! All the best, Sarah
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial