30 Minute Yoga Flows: Happy Hammies<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Happy Hammies
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice. I really enjoyed the hamstring flossing at the start, and then I experienced one of those effortless, blissful down dog moments and didn’t want to come out!
Sarah Beston
Wow Ali! Thanks for the great detail and feedback. I remember when I first started yoga and the teacher referred to down dog as a resting pose - I thought they were nuts! Now I really find it blissful as well. Happy to be practicing together! 
Zeynep E
1 person likes this.
Dear Sarah you are really knowledgeable and kind. Thanks again. It was awesome :)
Joanna Z
1 person likes this.
Sarah, I love my yoga sessions with you. 
I had some experience with yoga before. I used to do a combination of pilates & yoga, but decided to concentrate only on yoga. I took 14 trial days with Yoga any Time and I love this website. I "tried " few instructors and you are one of my favorite. I love how challenging enough your workouts are for me. I am definitely not a beginner but can't do headstands yet so I am comfortable on level 2 for now. But after this workout I just did with you I've realized am I pretty good and flexible. I could do every single pose easily. Thank you :D
Sarah Beston
So wonderful to hear, Joanna! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and practicing with me. Keep me posted on how future classes go for you or if you have any questions along your yoga journey. All the very best, Sarah
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Perfect. Namaste, Sarah!   : )
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Namaste, dear Kate! xo
Sarah Beston
Dear Zeynep, I am so sorry to have missed your kind comment from a while back. Are you still here practicing on Yoga Anytime? I hope so! Blessings, Sarah
Chelci Belci
1 person likes this.
Despite having subscribed months ago, this was my first workout with YogaAnytime. I really enjoyed this practice. My hamstrings feel so much better!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I’m so glad you were able to enjoy the practice and start your journey on Yoga Anytime, Chelci Belci! Thanks for reaching out and hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial