30 Minute Yoga Flows: Freedom in the Hips<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Freedom in the Hips
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Zeynep E
1 person likes this.
This practice was pure therapy. Thank you so much.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dearest Zeynep, thank you so much for practicing with me here! I am so happy to hear that this was a nice practice for you. Love, Sarah
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I am so glad this came up for me this morning! Blessings.
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Renee. Sending love and blessings from Joshua Tree. Have a beautiful weekend.
Craig Killeen
Still think overall your 30-minute classes are the best, done them so many times, time to do another series  
Sarah Beston
I'm so happy to hear that you're liking the 30-minute classes, Craig Killeen! I hope to film more in the future and will definitely keep you posted. Happy New Year!
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
Great hip opener sequence! Felt so good! Thank you! I Was wondering if you are providing any in person classes yet? If so, I’d love to join! I’m vaccinated and I’ll be in Carpenteria in April. Anda
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that you were able to get your vaccine, Anda S. I am currently on the east coast and teaching online only at the moment. I can't wait to teach in-person classes again someday—hopefully soon.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class, Sarah.  Much more freedom in both hips, which will be useful for my new hobby which is tennis! I like how you include some challenging poses to keep me on my toes. Thank you. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
Thanks for sharing, Glenford N! I’m so happy that you have a new hobby and that yoga is assisting with more freedom to be in that hobby. Wishing you a great week!
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial