30 Minute Yoga Flows: Wring It Out<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Wring It Out
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Wonderful way to connect with myself today. I appreciated the alternate nostril breathing. Thank you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Rachel S! I am so happy to hear that you were able to take some time to connect with yourself today. I love alternate nostril breathing as well! Wishing you a beautiful day, Sarah
Sandra Židan
Thanks for this beautiful calming practice, Sarah! Namaste! 💓💖💝
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
You're so welcome, Sandra Židan! I am so happy to hear that you found some calm. Wishing you a beautiful day, Sarah
David G-
1 person likes this.
This was a great way to relax after a bike ride. The initial twists were difficult as the shoulders take on a lot of weight with cycling, but the rest was perfect for wringing out the ride. Loved the mention of solar/lunar. Looking forward to investigating that further. Was surprised at the length of the savasana. Thank you! 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi David G- sorry for my delayed response on this. Glad to hear this was a good practice post-bike ride! Hopefully the savasana was long and not too short?! haha. Wishing you a beautiful spring!
Lyn O
I've now done all your 9 30minute videos and love each one. Thank you. I really struggle with crow pose though!
Lenise Jay
Thank you for the practice! I really feel ringed out lol 😊🧘🏾‍♀️
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial