Flow Sweet Flow: Daily Flow<br>Linda Baffa

Flow Sweet Flow: Daily Flow
Linda Baffa

Watch this Practice
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great teaching, great practice.
nice links between structure (positioning) and process (flow). i also liked thread needle at wall - hadn't seen this version before.
many thanks.
Linda Baffa
1 person likes this.
Matthew Thank you for the sweet feedback! Yesss, love thread needle at wall... I could stay there for days! Namaste.
Ali
Ali
This was such a beautiful practice. I loved the rhythm of the moon salutations. Your voice! You have the most soothing voice! Thank you Linda.
Linda Baffa
Ali Thank you for the feedback here and the sweet words!  I'm sorry it's taken a while to respond- there was a glitch in the messaging.  It's so beautiful to connect with you here on Yoga Anytime!  Sending much love! :) ~Linda
LOUISE F
I absolutely adore this flow!. The meditative quality makes it perfect for mornings or evenings. This will be a regular for me! Thanks so much Linda. Namaste
Anda Seale
Your class was wonderful! A nice steady flow and cueing. Loved how you said “connect with your spirit,” at the end of the class. Thank you for sharing yourself with the world! Namaste!
Sandra Židan
Hi! I really loved today's practice with moon salutations and Viparita Karani at the end! Thanks, Linda! Kind regards! 💝💖💗
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial