The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 1: Lets Begin<br>Peter Sterios

The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 1: Lets Begin
Peter Sterios

Watch this Practice
Erika H
5 people like this.
OUTSTANDING. I knew that Peter is regarded as a master, but never had the opportunity to study with him. This side-body love, coupled with Shadow moves, was a revelation. Can't wait for more! Thanks YogaAnytime for adding Peter.
Eric K
3 people like this.
This is masterful. I'm grateful to Peter and YA for the fullness of this practice.
MKV
MKV
2 people like this.
Thank you ! This was a lovely beginning ! Looking forward to each day !
Scuba Chick
Whoa, nice! My hip, ankle and foot have been so "hot" lately, I didn't know if I'd be able to do anything. I only had to make minor modifications to get through the entire sequence. I feel some opening in the groin and much appreciated release, however slight. Thank you!
Debra D
4 people like this.
This was great! I am a writer and I so appreciated the wrist work. My hands feel alive now. I also appreciate the detail of your instructions Peter and the flowing pace.
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
Peter I have severe GERT so when I compress my upper diaphragm for example form of child's pose that we started with I can't breathe. Should I continue to do that or drop into the arms extended child's pose. Interesting practice - am looking forward to the rest of the challenge. Thank you.
TS
TS
2 people like this.
really into this challenge already! thanks!
Ivana J
3 people like this.
This was great. I need to get back into yoga desperately so am really looking forward to doing this challenge. Thank you.
Sonia G
3 people like this.
Thank you for this beautiful and powerful practice.
Peter Sterios
Hi Ivana, Thanks for the message. Feel free to comment here if you have any questions during the practices.
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial