The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 1: Lets Begin<br>Peter Sterios

The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 1: Lets Begin
Peter Sterios

Watch this Practice
Peter Sterios
Hi Sonia, I appreciate the feedback and happy to hear the challenge was a positive experience for you.
Jill C
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this mindful and thorough practice. I really enjoyed it.
Peter Sterios
Hi Jill You're welcome... its a practice you can return to and catch something different each time. Thanks for the feedback.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Interesting way to focus the movement. It's good for me to explore this - different cues, new ways of moving...
Peter Sterios
Hi Kate Thanks for the comment. Cues are directed at the subtle body, in a way like martial arts (tai chi/chi gung). Enjoy, and feel free to contact me here if you have questions.
Terri P
1 person likes this.
WoW I started so squirrelly and achey. I ended class with balance and comfort. I will definitely be looking forward to the next class. Thank You!
Peter Sterios
Hi Terri, thanks for the feedback, and happy to hear the first session had that effect on your squirrely-ness and achey-ness! Feel free to contact me here if you have any questions...
Hester M
1 person likes this.
This practice is fannytastick! The pain in my right hip/fanny softened so gently. Love it!
Peter Sterios
Hi Hester thank you for the comment. Soft is the new strong, right? :)
Simone B
Wow, Peter Sterios , I just did the Day 1 and I feel so much difference in my whole back and shoulders. I am tempted to do Day2 straight on...
Looking forward to the upcoming days and how my back will respond to the asanas. Namasté.
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial