The Heart of the Traditions: The Yoga of Krishna, Part 1<br>Ravi Ravindra

The Heart of the Traditions: The Yoga of Krishna, Part 1
Ravi Ravindra

Watch this Talk
Sharon H
1 person likes this.
So much more meaningful than simply reading. Many Thanks for enlightening exposition.
Richard P
yes but , to say this is so and not to be in this state -less state somehow doesn't work. The important thing is just to do the experiment , that is "it".

But was more impressed by explanation of Krishna , maharbatta and other religious historical topics pertinant to the historty of Yoga very helpfull.

Thankyou
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Sharon and Richard, for your comments. We are so delighted that have Ravi with us. Stay tuned for Part 2! xo Alana
Richard P
is that it ?
Alana Mitnick
Richard, We have four more episodes of Ravi's talks coming up. Thanks for tuning in!
Janet R
1 person likes this.
Ravi, Bless you for sharing your insights on teachings I have long wished to understand more clearly. My heart sings when I am on this website.
Alana Mitnick
Janet, Thank you for being here! I feel the same. So happy to be in this together. xo Alana
Victoria B
1 person likes this.
This is fascinating. I want to read the actual text. There are so many translations on Amazon. Does anyone have a recommendation?
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Dearest Victoria, so glad you are here. Ravi Ravindra is coming out with one soon which we highly reccommend. Lately some of us are liking Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's version for its inclusiveness. This one only goes up to Chapter 6, so you will need to get another one for all 18 chapters. Are you interested in the Sanskrit? xokira
Rebecca Sophia S
I can not express the amount of gratitude I feel for the opportunity to experience Mr Ravindra's teachings. Thank you from deep down in. XO
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial