Move to Meditate: Moving From Center<br>Julian Marc Walker

Move to Meditate: Moving From Center
Julian Marc Walker

Watch this Practice
Julian
2 people like this.
PS: i am delighted to announce i now have custom designed playlists you can synchronize with these classes, for a more full spectrum experience!! here's the playlist for the above class: https://www.mixcloud.com/julianmarcwalker/moving-from-center-soundtrack-for-move-to-meditate-episode-3/Jenna Joan Rachel Sam Simon
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I love these practices, especially the core work. I feel relief and opening. Thank you for the playlists.
Julian
most welcome! :) Joan
Alison L
1 person likes this.
Your words of wisdom and body awareness help me to feel so nourished. I truly appreciate your classes and teachings x
Julian
you're very kind Alison thank you! hope you enjoy the rest of the classes...
Christel B
The playlists are wonderful. Beautiful practice.
Beth F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Julian for the beautiful practice and meditation.
Julian
1 person likes this.
@beth glad you enjoyed!
Lynn T
Hi Julian, I was in a yucky pandemic state when I started the class.  Following your clear and gentle guidance I got unstuck.  Following your meditation cues I imagined holding my ‘yucky baby’ with love and forgiving the baby (who behaved “yuckily” towards herself and others).  I let go of thinking that I can or should be anyone else but who I am.
Valerie K
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this calming practice. The breath work is soothing and energizing at the same time. I especially enjoyed the soundtrack!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial