Watch this Practice
Trina Altman
Yes I loved the floor work at the end! It's right up my alley
Julian
1 person likes this.
funny how we're branching out in these overlapping ways! Trina Altman
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
I must be because we both appreciate good movement πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒ
Sarit R
1 person likes this.
I've been so crazy busy, i haven't seen you or been to your class is far too long. this was the perfect medicine, the spiraling, the needed primal expression. mil besos.
Joan J
2 people like this.
Ahhh, had such a crazy day and this practice was both exhilirating and calming at the same time. Undulating in poses always feels so good, makes the body hum with life. Grateful for your inventive teaching.
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Lovely! First time practicing with you Julian. I really enjoyed the openness, mindfulness, and, sense of self acceptance you bring to this practice. Thank you!
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
You share so much in your classes. Thank you, this was lovely !
Lydia Zamorano
Julian You teach with such kindness. I'm so honoured to share in this show with you. Big love to you. Lydia
Julian
awwww thanks Lydia Zamorano i look forward to checking out your stuff too! thanks for carrying the torch. :)
Julian
3 people like this.
Johanna Tesa Urbonaite Dunn Sarit so pleased you enjoyed/appreciated this one β€”it felt like a creative risk and a very personal sharing of my home practice!
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial