Inner Workings: Spacious Back Release<br>Emma Warmington

Inner Workings: Spacious Back Release
Emma Warmington

Watch this Practice
Eleanor M
I just did this, on my lunchbreak, in the office and it felt amazing 😉 thank you Emma x
Nicole M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Emma, what a luxurious spacious practice!
Emma Warmington
You're welcome, Nicole! Luxurious is how I experience this practice too :)
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Emma, I have such tight hips, and low back pain. This is a wonderful practice to help release both. I love legs up the wall and turning the feet out and in. So grateful for this session today.
Emma Warmington
That's great, Joan ! This is the practice I used twice a day for several months to get me on my feet again after a hard period of back pain five years ago and it's what I use now as maintenance any time my back feels unhappy. It works great for me, I'm so glad it helped you. :)
Joan J
1 person likes this.
It's wonderful, I now put my legs up for 10 minutes twice a day, it help release my low back and hips. I found when laying over the bolster, if I widen my legs a bit then pull my hands back against the mat slightly I get so much open space in my lumbar area. It feels great! Thanks again for this very helpful practice.
Emma Warmington
Oh wonderful! I know so very well what it's like to be in pain and am SO glad this is helping you. Great that's your getting a bit of traction going on for extra space in your lumbar. Fantastic!
Judy S
1 person likes this.
Very therapeutic. Thank you.
Emma Warmington
Thanks, Judy, I'm glad you found it useful :)
Sonia S
Guided my students through this beautiful sequence this morning, i was nervous about holding the space and not feeling the unnecessary need “to fill” I focused on my breath (putting on my oxygen mask) and it was delightfully received thank you thank you thank you for sharing and your inspirational touch xx
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial