Start Yoga: Lesson 1: Your Practice<br>Alana Mitnick

Start Yoga: Lesson 1: Your Practice
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Tutorial
Janeissy A
1 person likes this.
I loved the first lesson and practice. Very calming and it gave me a sense of awareness first of where my body is and what is capable of doing. Thank You!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Janeissy! So happy you are here! Thank you for sharing your experience. This warms my heart. Please keep me posted on how these practices and lessons are working for you. xoA
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Janeissy! So delighted you are here! Thank you for sharing your experience. This warms my heart. Please let me know if you have any questions. You got this! xoA
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
Hey there! My son, who is 10 years old, wanted to start learning yoga, so we're starting this course together. He said, "this feels really good!" Years of yoga practice, I think, has inspired him so try it out. So excited that you have this course available!
Alana Mitnick
Hey Rosanna! This makes my day! It's so true... it does feel really good... to stretch and breathe and create inner space and calm... I discovered Yoga at the age of 15 and it changed my life forever. You might also enjoy AcroFamily Yoga Season 2. It's something that you can play with together! Keep me posted! Love, Alana 
Rienie D
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana. I am very new to yoga. I have tried a few different beginner classes but I really enjoyed yours. I am planning on doing this course over 6 weeks. What show would you say to move onto after this one?
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rienie! Welcome to Yoga! So glad you are here! Please keep me posted on how this Course is working for you. Here are some shows I recommend trying after this: Gentle YogaWelcome to YogaMindful Movement, and Too Tight to Stretch. I look forward to hearing from you. Warmly, Alana 
Yolanda Martinez
I really enjoyed lesson 1, it let me know where I am at in my body. You are so easy to follow, thank you. I plan to work on lesson 1 daily so I can ease into lesson 2. Namaste 🙏🏽 
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Yolanda Martinez. Welcome! I am so happy that you enjoyed lesson 1. Please keep me posted on how this course is unfolding for you. Easing in slowly and listening to your body is key. Namaste and love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Great and always useful tips! Thanks, Alana!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial