Start Yoga: Lesson 1: Your Practice<br>Alana Mitnick

Start Yoga: Lesson 1: Your Practice
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Tutorial
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Ž, So glad that you're finding these lessons and tips helpful. Let me know if you have any questions along the way. Enjoy your practice! Warmly, Alana 
Linda R
1 person likes this.
Alana Mitnick I've just completed my first practice. It went better than I thought! Thanks
Alana Mitnick
Linda R, I am so delighted to hear this!! Please keep me posted on your experience and any questions or insights that may arise. So happy to be practicing together! Warmly, Alana 
Leon van Keulen
I started this week with your first class, did it first thing in the morning before work. Done it 4 times and found that every day I went through the practice it gave me so much more energy during the startup of the day, wowww. Moving on to practice 2 next week. Thanks for introducing yoga to me.
Elizabeth G
1 person likes this.
Hello Alana, I have started doing the morning yoga with you in your morning yoga series … how can I integrate this course aling with my morning yoga practice? Should ai do the, both or just do one or the other? I am a beginner . Thank you 
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear Leon van Keulen! Thank you for sharing and for being here. Enjoy your Yoga journey. Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elizabeth G, What has been working best for your body and energy? I suggest trying the practices and lessons in the Start Yoga Course several times and see how it feels. From here, you might explore Too Tight To Stretch, and Gentle Yoga before diving into the vinyasa practices in Good Morning Yoga. I hope this is helpful. Keep me posted! Love,  Alana 
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial