5-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Just the Breath<br>Rosemary Garrison

5-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Just the Breath
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Its truly amazing how I can feel and hear your sincere support in the quiet spaces. Thank you, Rosemary. xok
Rosemary Garrison
What beautiful feedback. This is what I hoped for... I am so glad it's coming through.
Curtis Hamilton
Thanks Sarah. Really enjoying your dynamic practices. A beautiful and challenging way to start the day. It beats running!
Curtis Hamilton
I have only been meditating a short while and I like guided meditations. Your short series is one of the best I have heard. I hate that tomorrow will be my day 5. But I suppose I can just start over.
Rosemary Garrison
Curtis, this means the world. Thank you. Yes, start over... and consider taking the 10 minute ~ 10 day meditation challenge that launched today. And please let me know how your practice continues. Gratefully, R
Rosemary Garrison
P.S. I love your shirt. ; )
Kerrie C
1 person likes this.
Loving your meditations. So simple yet so calming and effective. Can your meditations be purchased to keep?
Thank You so much Rosemary xx
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you so much, Kerrie. That means the world. Alas, there is no setting that allows permanent purchase/ download of the meditations. However, as long as you are a Yoga Anytime member, you can view them over and over again. ; ) I am also working on a Podcast offering one sustained guided meditation. I'll keep you posted! Many blessings, R
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great mini practice. v useful to have when time short. thanks.
Rosemary Garrison
Every little bit helps, yes? So glad you found it useful. Enjoy...
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial