10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 10: Rest in Your Seat<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 10: Rest in Your Seat
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
Glenford I would truly love to hear how you feel at the close of both. Enjoy. And namaste.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Rosemary! I will try and take this calm abiding energy with me now - I'm just off to do some yoga and meditation with some ladies at the detention center.
Rosemary Garrison
That is simply wonderful, @Kate. Thanks for taking the journey with me... and for carrying it out into the world. 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Just finished cycling through these lovely guided meditations a second time. They are definitely worth coming back to again and again as I try to get more established in adding a little evening sit to my day.
Rosemary Garrison
That's wonderful, @Kate. We're never done, are we?! Grateful to share the practices... R
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Rosemary for showing me the way to deeper contemplation deeper attention and deeper love. Combined with Sarah  Beston's 20minute Yoga Flows and prayers I have the perfect start to my day. Namaste 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Wonderful guide and encouragement to finding that silence that takes me  to the core of life.  Thanks Rosemary  for your constant reminder that  "  What matters is how quickly you  do what your soul directs"  Namaste.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank *you* Glenford. Your comments always mean so much... and often beckon me back to the essence of the teachings. Namaste. 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I'm practising  Sarah  Beston's 20 minutes Yoga Flows followed by your meditation topped off with prayers and devotions, and have noticed a  new calm, compassion and focus in my life. Plus an extra awareness of beauty grace  and poetry. Thanks Rosemary. Namaste. 
Rosemary Garrison
Sarah is a love! What a beautiful combination. Enjoy, Glenford 
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial